Monday, December 31, 2012

2012/2013

How was everybody's weekend? Mine went well. Today, I started back to school. Since I am home schooled, blogging is my lunch break activity! How lucky am I? My mom made blueberry-strawberry scones this morning, of course it was a mix so all she had to do was add water. They were still very delicious. Today is the last day of 2012! I'm ready for a new year. This last year has been really rough, for a number of reasons. This year is the first year that I won't have a new years resolution. One year, I was 10 or 11, I decided that I wouldn't have any sugar for the rest of the year. Of course it didn't last for very long. My mom was the one who talked me out of it since I was going way too overboard. When I found out that one of the ingredients in a food I had been eating was sugar, I locked myself in the bathroom and sobbed. Like really sobbed. I was so upset! So, that was the end of that. Happy New Years Eve for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment